Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
Your baselayer is your first, next-to-skin layer and is designed to wick away moisture.
BRUBECK EXTREME WOOL leggings are made of Merino Wool with functional Polyamide to reinforce moisture management and thermal comfort during activities in very cold winter days. This double layer knitwear is designed for extreme weather conditions as Merino Wool warms the body up even when wet. The special blend with PA fibres increases moisture absorption to keep the skin dry and warm and prevents from overheating and hypothermia.
- Double face construction of this 3D knitwear gives exceptional thermo- insulating properties.
- Snug fitting allows multi-layer clothing system for long travels.
- Comfort ribs ensure comfort of movement.
- Assures natural body thermo-regulation.
- Soft wool prevents from skin irritation.
- Hydrophilic Merino Wool can absorb 35% of moisture, remaining dry and warm at the same time.
- Very fine knitwear doesn’t crease or loses shape.
All Brubeck Wool products have been dermatologically tested and are proven antiallergic and anti-irritation. Merino wool has also further healthy features as fibre micro massage to stimulate blood circulation as well as neutralises positive ions which beneficial for nervous system.
These highly innovative products were fully made in EU with care of every quality detail.
Composition: 78% Merino Wool, 21% Multifilament Polyamide, 1% Elastane
Mass: 273 g/m2