Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Bontrager's slightly roomier Specter road shoes are aimed at the luxury-seeking enthusiasts, who appreciate the versatility of 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleat compatibility and the easy, on-the-fly adjustability of Boa closure dials. The Specter shoes bring high performance features to riders with a day job.
• inForm Race last - Slightly roomier high-performance fit
• Bronze Series Composite sole - Nylon composite sole
• PowerTruss - Sole design improves stiffness without adding significant weight
• Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
• Stiffness index 8
• Synthetic uppers with flow-thru mesh panels
• Compatible with both 2-bolt SPD-style and 3-bolt cleats