Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
The Hood Balaclava Facemask sets the industry standard in performance, comfort, and protection from the elements. Skiers, snowboarders and snowmobile riders have made The Hood their go to balaclava since 2008 thanks to its ergonomic design, patented Exo-Hinge construction, seamless helmet compatibility and the USA milled, 4-way stretch fabric that is antimicrobial and moisture wicking. The Hood Balaclava is UPF 50+ (UV) rated for sun protection. The head and neck are a single layer of fabric to maximize heat & moisture management while the Exo-Hinge is a dual layer construction that is breathable and provides and extra barrier of wind protection.
- Made in the USA
- Patented Tri-Blend Fabric (Milled in the USA)
- One size fits most adults
- Wind rated dual layer Exo-Hinge neck and face
- Single layer head & neck for a helmet friendly ergonomic fit
- Synthetic, breathable moisture wicking & lens safe fabric
- Antimicrobial, quick dry & machine washer/dryer friendly