Designed specifically for women.
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
Atomic Hawx Ultra 85 is softer and more forgiving women’s boot in the Hawx Ultra range, offering the legendary Hawx feel and comfort in a narrow fit. It comes with Memory Fit for the personalization of a custom ski boot in minutes, plus 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation to keep your feet warm in all conditions, and a Memory Fit 3D Silver liner with pre-shaped heel and ankle areas for an even better first fit. The Hawx Ultra has another trick up its sleeve too – it’s the lightest alpine ski boot ever made! The reason it’s so light yet powerful: Prolite, revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones cuts weight by 25%, combined with Energy Backbone – a reinforced, asymmetric backbone that provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Flex index: 85
- Last width: 98mm
- Energy Backbone - The Energy Backbone is a reinforced, asymmetric backbone in our new Hawx Ultra, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip
- True Flex technology for a true feel flex
- Prolite - revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements
- Memory Fit - liner is heat moldable and offers a more personalized fit
- Legendary Hawx Feel
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation provides excellent warmth all day long
- True Flex PU shell material
- Memory Fit 3D Silver liner featuring pre-shaped thermoformable heel and ankle areas, which creates a snug anatomical fit around the heel and ankle for a better foot hold
- Dual Density Cantable Grip Pads
- 35mm Velcro Strap for extra tight fastening
- 6000-alu Buckles which will firmly lock your ski boots
- Forward lean: 15°
- Shell Rotation: 3°, for a natural stance and greater comfort while skiing