Designed specifically for women.
Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 Ladies Ski Boot
Free shipping on orders over $99. Learn More
Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
For hard-charging ladies looking to combine all-day comfort with superior performance, look to the Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 W Ski Boots as the next big thing in all mountain ski boots. Featuring a Progressive Shell that adds stability and power transmission while cutting weight by 25% thanks to varying shell thicknesses, they're the perfect complement for aggressive skiing in all conditions. Complemented by Memory Fit technology for a fully moldable shell and liner, and a close-fitting 98 mm last for instant response, the Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 W Ski Boots pull out all the stops for you to shred bell to bell in confidence and comfort.
- Last – 98 mm Narrow Fit
- Memory Fit Size Adjuster – Under-the-footbed adjusters that make the boot precisely half a size smaller.
- Women's Specific Fit – Wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff.
- Flex: 110 – Hard charging, stiff flexing boot
- Memory Fit 3D Gold Liner – Pre-shaped, thermoformable heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – The use of very thin insulating fibers allows Thinsulate™ to trap more warm air with a thinner layer, even in extremely cold conditions.
- Women's Specific Liner Construction 2-Component Ultralight Shell Cuff – Grilamid Shell – Polyurethane
- Progressive Shell – Revolutionary construction with optimized wall thicknesses. The shell walls are thicker in key zones where they need to be strong, then slim everywhere else. This makes the boot 25% lighter, and yet more stable, than other constructions.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone found in Hawx Ultra, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Power Shift – Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points.
- 3˚ Shell Rotation 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- Flat Bottom
- Chassis Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 7000 SeriesAlu Buckles
- 40mm Power Strap Sidas Footbed Cantable Grip Pads – Can be adjusted 0.5 - 3˚.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET