Warm yet lightweight, powerful yet thin. It helps trap body heat, while allowing moisture to escape.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
- Last – 98 mm Narrow Fit
- Memory Fit – Advance heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- Size Adjuster – Under-the-footbed adjusters that make the boot precisely half a size smaller.
- Flex: 100 – A perfect flex for the intermediate skier with high-end progression on the mind, or the advanced skier who does not need a super stiff boot.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver Liner – Pre-shaped, thermoformable heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – The use of very thin insulating fibers allows Thinsulate™ to trap more warm air with a thinner layer, even in extremely cold conditions.
- 2-Component Ultralight Shell
- Shell – Polyurethane
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Progressive Shell – Revolutionary construction with optimized wall thicknesses. The shell walls are thicker in key zones where they need to be strong, then slim everywhere else. This makes the boot 25% lighter, and yet more stable, than other constructions. The best combination of snow-feel and power ever felt in an all-mountain boot.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone found in Hawx Ultra, providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Forward Lean Angle – 15˚
- 3˚ Shell Rotation
- 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- Riveted Cuff Alignment
- 7000 Series Alu Buckles
- 40mm Power Strap