Designed specifically for women.
No Insulation, shell, for highest activity level.
Product uses Gore-Tex, the highest standard in waterproofing technology.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
A versatile, streamlined jacket for high-output training in cold, windy and mixed conditions, the Trino combines windproof, water resistant, breathable GORE WINDSTOPPER® with the air permeable stretch performance of Atreus™. Composite Mapping Technology maximizes each fabric’s benefits. GORE WINDSTOPPER® is utilized on the chest and tops of the arms for focused weather protection, and Atreus™ is used under the arms and on the back to optimize temperature regulation and freedom of movement.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Wind resistant
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Stretch knit fabric under arms and on back panel provides thermal regulation and air permeable comfort
- Composite Mapping Technology strategically places each fabric for most effective protection and climate management
Design & Fit
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Stand up collar
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Locking zipper pulls
- Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Long sleeves
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Internal floating hem drawcord seals out cold and secures items in pocket
- Two rear pockets with angled access
- Two hand pockets,one with internal key pocket and media port
- Reflective blazes for enhanced visibility in low light
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture