Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
As light and compressible as functionally possible, the Cerium SL down vest weighs a scant 125g (4.4 oz) but delivers exceptional warmth for its weight. The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the tear-resistant, wind resistant Arato™ 7 nylon shell is exceedingly lightweight. It primarily functions as a mid layer, but its efficient warmth and packability makes it an effective standalone for rest breaks, evenings at camp, or emergency bivvies.
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
- Stand up collar
- Insulated collar
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Mid height collar seals out drafts, layers easily under a shell
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Straight hem
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Chest pocket with zip
- Includes stuff sack