Made with synthetic insulation and/or materials.
Arcteryx Cerium SL Men's Vest 2017
Free shipping on orders over $99. Learn More
GRAMS ARE SHAVED
The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding. The Arato™ 7 nylon shell is a highly compressible fine denier taffeta that provides remarkable durability and windproof properties for exceptionally little weight. Because the Cerium SL is intended as a midlayer, Arc’teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability. True to detail, the Cerium’s zippers are minimized to reduce weight and bulk.
Features and construction reflect disciplined, purpose driven design. Down Composite Mapping™ technology is used to strategically place synthetic Coreloft™ insulation in areas prone to moisture. The single chest pocket includes a removable stuff sack, elastic at the hem seals out drafts, and the collar is carefully patterned to provide coverage while layering comfortably under a shell. A DWR treatment repels light precipitation.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric, breathable, insulated, great warmth-to-weight ratio, lightweight, compressible and packable, wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface, down composite mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth, insulated and low profile collar, full front zip with chin guard, elasticized rear hem seals out draft, chest pocket with zip
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- 850 fill European grey goose down (225 g-M)
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET