Return an Item
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store).
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as final sale are final sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
If you have any questions regarding returns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat through Messenger
How to Request a Return
- Enter your Order Number and Email above then hit LOOKUP.
- On the Order Details page, choose CREATE REQUEST.
- Check off the products you wish to return then add in the reason(s) why you want to send your item back, and upload any pictures if applicable. Include any additional information you think we should know. If an item is faulty, please provide details why so we can pass it on to the manufacturer
- Review your returns information, accept the terms and conditions and click SUBMIT REQUEST.
We will review your return and notify you via email if your request was approved. You can also check the status of your Return Request in the Return Request Status tab of your account. Please allow 48 hours to receive a response. Once approved, we will send a pre-paid return label to your inbox.
Return Your Package
4 Steps to Prepare
- Pack your item(s) securely along with the original invoice.
- Print the shipping label we sent to your inbox.
- Tape the shipping label to the top of your package. Be sure that all information on the label is visible and that barcodes can be easily scanned. Ensure that all other barcodes, labels, or addresses on your shipping packaging is removed or covered up.
- Book a pick-up with UPS by going to UPS.com or calling 1-800-742-5877
- In the rare occasion that we send you a CanadaPost label, you can drop it in a CanadaPost mailbox or at a CanadaPost location.
Any original shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
Skiis & Biikes reserves the right to refuse returns sent or communicated beyond the return period limit, or items that are not received in the same condition in which they were sent out.
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.