Designed specifically for women.
Uses magnets to make changing lenses quick, accurate, and efficient.
Camber puts pop into skis/snowboards and gives skiers/boarders good edge control while carving turns
The flex pattern is balanced, leaving the board to respond in the same manner forward as backward.
Strong, pressured carving zone underfoot and retains pop and carving precision at the tip and tail.
Allows for tighter heel side turns and improved maneuverability. Improve your balance and control.
Jamie Anderson has spent her pro snowboarding career redefining what is possible, and this board redefines premium performance. Her Pro Choice helps her feel confident when she is pushing progression at the highest level. Jamie relies on the stability of C3 and precision of Magne-Traction® when riding big park lines. Bio Beans topsheets, fast growing, sustainably harvested wood cores, and water based ink sublimation all add up to a board that is as pro-earth as it is pro-performance.
- All Mountain Freestyle
- Asymmetrical Twin
- ASYM Level 2
- C2x Camber Profile
- ASYM G3 Eco Construction
- ASYM Core: Aspen/Paulownia II/III Heels - Sustainably Harvested, Lightest, Strong, and Poppy
- Glass: Tri-Ax/Bi-Ax Bio Fiber Dampener
- Top: Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top - Tough and Environmentally Friendly
- Base: Sintered Knife Cut - Fast Tough and Holds Wax
- Sidewalls: UHMW - Tough and Environmentally Friendly
- 4x2 Mounting Pattern
Base Colour May Vary