Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Obermeyer Force Mens Pant (Regular) 2018
Free shipping on orders over $99. Learn More
State of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
- HydroBlock™ Pro: Obermeyer independently third party tests all of its technical fabrics for performance verification. Our high performance specialty fabrics use fully coated hydrophobic laminations and a superior DWR polymer coating for stain protection and coating integrity. HydroBlock™ Pro resists up to 15,000mm before water penetration while allowing 15,000 grams of water vapor to pass through within a 24-hour time frame
- Full-Motion™ Critical Seam Sealing: Obermeyer has tested and determined construction seams which are critical to the overall weatherproof performance of an outerwear garment. Through pattern mapping we are able to offer the optimum level of protection, minimizing the garment's interior exposure to the elements.
- Special Sizing: Everybody's body has various shapes; and we take extra care in offering garments with extended size dimensions. Please refer to our size chart and fit guide for specific measurements.
- Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets: Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
- Full-Motion™ Articulation: Garments at Obermeyer are patterned for motion. Extra length in pants and pre-curved knees are crafted to mimic the shape of a body in motion.
Everything you would need to be warm dry and comfortable. From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
- Contoured, high back waistband
- Reinforced inseams
- YKK AquaGuard® zipper thigh pocket
- Adjustable waist - elastic with hook and loop tabs
- YKK® zipper hem gussets with snap tab and hook and loop closure
- Water-resistant powder cuffs
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET