Salomon District Snowboard Bindings 2017
Free shipping on orders over $99.
Team riders Jed Anderson and Louif Paradis strap their hooves into the District binding featuring ShadowFit Technology for first-rate freestyle performance when they hit the streets. This binding is simple yet beefed up with add-ons like extra comfy straps,new MP Ratchet system for better leverage, tool-free Micromax adjustment and the District Highback for torqueing turns and perfecting presses.
- Flex - ShadowFit bindings are the only bindings one the market using flexibl heelcups for enhanced fit and flex with boot.
- Energy - ShadowFit uses a Kevlar Quickwire for maximum support and quick transmission of nay movement.
- Control - Special flex pattern and asymmetrical shape for comfort and tweakability. Super easy to set up with a 2-in-1 forward lean and highback rotation system.
- Composite - More rigid plastic, more durable and comfortable than aluminum. Perfomance is maximized and the comfort is undeniable.
- Adjustable Toe Ramp - Super easy adjustability for the best tranmission on toe edge.
- SCS+ Full EVA - Integrated injected platform with EVA cushoning pads. Blends instant transmission with great dampening.
- Micro Max Strap Adjustments - Fast and precise micro adjustments let you optimize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support
- IMS - Integrated Mounting System is Salomon's patented trick for keeping your disc screws in place while adjusting your bindings or swapping out boards.
- 3D Asym Supreme Ankle Strap - Asymmetrical Shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure points. All day comfort with no compormise to comfort.
- Universal disc - available on all models 199 and up.
- Shadow Fit Base Plate - 3 piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result, an ultra light binding that allows your whole kit to flex together.
- Powerglide Aluminum Buckle - 3Axis geometry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery release.
- Lock in Delux toe strap - extra comfort.
- Medium Flex
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Plus! We've been family owned and operated since 1978.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
Delivery timelines are given in business days.
"Signature Required Upon Delivery" service may be added for an additional charge of $3.00. Please contact our shipping desk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have placed your order if you would like to add this service.
When your order ships, you will receive an email from Skiis & Biikes that includes a hyperlink to the UPS or Canada Post tracking information for your shipment. To ensure that you receive your Order Confirmation and shipping notification, please enter your email address carefully and accurately during checkout.
UPS delivers Monday-Friday during business hours. Deliveries are not made on weekends or statutory holidays.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
Exchanges can be made in-store within 30 days of shipping date. Exchanges cannot be made through the online channel.
Products must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged. All original tags and stickers must still be attached. The original invoice that was included with the original delivery must be sent with the return package in order to make a return.
The following exchange/return policy applies to sale items:
Products purchased at a 0-29% discount are eligible for the above stated Skiis & Biikes return policy.
Products purchased at a 30% discount or more are Final Sale.
All special orders, hand/toe warmers, goggle wipes, express wax, ski straps, swim wear, bicycle shorts, undergarments, worn/damaged products, and/or products that are otherwise labeled as Final Sale are Final Sale.
Gift Cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash unless required under applicable law. All returned items that were purchased using a Gift Card will be refunded as a credit onto a Gift Card.
Canadian buyers should be aware that you are subject to applicable government taxes (HST, GST, PST etc.)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
IMPORTANT SKI & SNOWBOARD INFORMATION
For your safety, your new ski or snowboard bindings will need to be installed in person, by a certified professional technician. For ski binding installation, you’ll need to provide boots as well.
We’ll happily install ski or snowboard bindings purchased from Skiis & Biikes free of charge. All you’ll need to do is provide proof of purchase in store. In the event of a return, system skis and bindings must be returned together. Used or mounted skis however, cannot be returned. Skis purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store do not qualify for the Skiis & Biikes Performance Guarantee.
ONLINE BOOT FIT GUARANTEE
Because we haven't seen your feet, we can't guarantee the fit. Ski boots purchased through the Skiis & Biikes online store don’t qualify for our Boot Fit Guarantee. If your boots need adjusting, we’d be happy to help, but the service is not complimentary. If the boots are unworn (around the house is okay), and brought back to a Skiis & Biikes location within 30 days we can suggest another boot that will be covered under our Boot Fit Guarantee.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
Price matches can be made 7 days from date of purchase. Credits will be issued in the form of a Refund. Contact email@example.com with your transaction number, product details and details on where the product was seen at a lesser price. We will match the complete price in the form of Refund for any difference. Complete price means the price the item sells for elsewhere and any differences in other costs involved in getting the item to you including International Duties and Taxes. The currency will be converted to Canadian dollars. The item must be same make, model, year, size, colour and must be available to ship to you immediately.
Because of our Boot Fit Guarantee, we do not price match Ski Boots.
If the price of an item purchased at Skiis & Biikes drops after purchase at Skiis & Biikes, a refund for the difference in price may be issued up for 14 days after purchase (in-store) or ship date (online). This policy does not apply to Final Sale items.