This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Racers, park riders, and sometimes kids wear hard ear helmets for added safety and coverage.
Hardshell / bombshell / abs construction for maximum safety. Designed racers, backcountry, the park.
EPP foam aids in reducing high- and low-energy impacts. Ideal for racing, backcountry, and the park.
A balanced mix of EPP and EPS construction for a lightweight and impact resistant helmet.
This product is approved by FIS. Conforms to FIS Specifications RH 2013.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
Our brand new race helmet platform suitable for all disciplines. The Volata represents the latest in FIS approved race helmet development with a brand new variable elasticity thermoplastic shell, front and rear in-molded Gate Shields to protect the helmet from gate impacts, as well as proven impact shield technology. The Volata is prepared to receive our quick-fit chin guard system for slalom events. The chin guard can be mounted/unmounted in a matter of seconds and is sold separately. Additional fetaures are emergency removal ear pads, and two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing. The Volata MIPS is equipped with 3-L MIPS, our unique MIPS system developed especially for the Volata race helmets, designed to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
- Finally a high-end Race Helmet suitable for all disciplines
- Our latest technology in FIS-approved race helmets
- Especially crafted for speed and slalom events
- Quick-fit Chin Guard system to easily get ready for slalom events
- Emergency removal ear pads
- Two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing at high speed.
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain