- Colour: Fluorescent Orange
The forearm classic gives ski racers the right protection for competition.
This classic hardshell forearm protector has been completely updated for the 20/21 season. The hard outer shell on the guard is now constructed from polyethylene (PE) to give strength and resilience without any brittleness in even the very coldest conditions for ski racing.
Other changes from the original Forearm Classic include the ability to completely remove all the fastening straps, making it much easier to properly clean the guard. The guard features an EVA lining on the inside to give comfort and security. Cutting guidelines on the inside make it easy to adjust the length of the ski racing arm protector to give a personalized fit.
- Protective forearm guard for ski racers
- Cutting guides to guard can be easily cut to size
- Tough polyethylene outer
- EVA lining gives comfort and security
- Fastening straps can be completely removed for easy cleaning
Main: 100% Polyethylene
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99