Designed specifically for women.
Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
Comes with 2 lenses.
Small fit goggle
Small ladies fit goggle
Anon's number-one women's goggle includes quick-change lens tech and a bonus lens, so you're ready for different conditions.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face; Fits small and medium faces; Helmet compatible
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens change technology uses magnets and up to eight points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain; Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens and microfiber goggles bag included
- Spheric Injected Lens design mimics the curvature of the human eye for enhanced clarity; Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time; Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit; Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog; Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision