Lightly insulated for high activity or temperate weather.
Product uses merino wool, a natural fibre that wicks moisture and stays warm even when wet.
For the skier who wants the minimum between their foot and boot, the PhD® Ski Ultra Light offers the benefits of Merino in a high-performance fit. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology for long-lasting wear, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system, mesh ventilation zones, and our signature Virtually Seamless™ toe for ultimate comfort in a ski boot, these socks are designed to keep you comfortable from first chair to backcountry escape.
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" Overall Height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.