Uses magnets to make changing lenses quick, accurate, and efficient.
Also called 'toric'. Curve both vertically and horizontally to enhance peripheral vision.
Comes with 2 lenses.
Premium lens technology that helps you see detail and colour beyond normal capabilities.
Goggles with premium lenses to enhance detail, increase contrast, and help you see true colours.
Medium fit goggle
The I/O MAG, utilizing the Smith MAG interchangeable system is designed for optimized performance and perfected fit: two locking mechanisms for lens security, AirEvac ventilation for fog-free integration with Smith helmets, and a frame designed for contoured face fit. All this technology is designed around one of Smith's largest spherical lenses, providing a maximized field of view and 5X anti-fog technology. The I/O Mag was designed through a process of reducing elements to only the most essential, so there's nothing getting in the way of a great day on the mountain.
Details & Specs
- Smith MAG interchangeable system
- Includes bright and low light Chromapop performance lenses
- Spherical carbonic x lens
- 5X anti-fog inner lens
- TLT lens technology for crystal clear vision
- Medium fit
- Responsive fit frame design
- QuickFit strap adjustment system with clip buckle
- 3 layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide silicone backed strap
- Articulating outrigger positioning system