Moderately insulated for moderate activity level and fairly cold temperatures.
Product is waterproof to keep you dry.
Made with breathable material so you won't feel clammy.
The girls' Burton Elodie Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that's easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain. DRYRIDE 2L waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore™ insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-To-Grow™ sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket's multi-talented abilities.
- Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features, with well-placed pockets for a winter's worth of treasures.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric with Polyester Hood and Sleeves
- DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm / 5,000g
- PFC Free DWR
- Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves and Hood]
- Nylon Taffeta Lining
- Critically Taped Seams
- YKK® Zippers
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Elastic Hood Gaiter
- Hidden Chest Pocket with Hook-and-Loop Closure and Media Port
- Internal Flash Pass Pocket
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Room-To-Grow™ System
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Chafe-Free Chin Guard
- Glove Loops
- Ticket O-Ring
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Snag-Free Neckline