This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Racers, park riders, and sometimes kids wear hard ear helmets for added safety and coverage.
Hardshell / bombshell / abs construction for maximum safety. Designed racers, backcountry, the park.
EPP foam aids in reducing high- and low-energy impacts. Ideal for racing, backcountry, and the park.
A balanced mix of EPP and EPS construction for a lightweight and impact resistant helmet.
This product is approved by FIS. Conforms to FIS Specifications RH 2013.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
The Volata represents the latest in FIS approved race helmet development with a brand new variable elasticity thermoplastic shell, front and rear in-molded Gate Shields to protect the helmet from gate impacts, as well as proven impact shield technology. The Volata is prepared to receive our quick-fit chin guard system for slalom events. The chin guard can be mounted/unmounted in a matter of seconds and is sold separately. Additional fetaures are emergency removal ear pads, and two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing. The Volata MIPS is equipped with 3-L MIPS, our unique MIPS system developed especially for the Volata race helmets, designed to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
- Finally a high-end Race Helmet suitable for all disciplines
- Sweet Protection's latest technology in FIS-approved race helmets
- Especially crafted for speed and slalom events
- Quick-fit Chin Guard system to easily get ready for slalom events
- Emergency removal ear pads
- Two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing at high speed.
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain