This product contains MIPS which helps with rotational impact and reduces concussion severity.
Racers, park riders, and sometimes kids wear hard ear helmets for added safety and coverage.
EPP foam aids in reducing high- and low-energy impacts. Ideal for racing, backcountry, and the park.
A balanced mix of EPP and EPS construction for a lightweight and impact resistant helmet.
This product is approved by FIS. Conforms to FIS Specifications RH 2013.
Built for ski racing: this product is good for ski racing and athletes.
Our brand new no-compromise race helmet especially designed for speed events. For this helmet we’ve designed a brand new carbon fiber/polyamide shell to create the best combination of elasticity and RIG™idity. The edge binding is recessed into the shell, and all rivets are hidden to create a slick surface. In addition it has front and rear in-molded Gate Shields to protect the helmet from gate impacts, as well as proven impact shield technology. Additional fetaures are emergency removal ear pads, and two piece ear ports for excellent hearing. The Volata WC Carbon MIPS is equipped with 3-L MIPS, our unique MIPS system developed especially for the Volata race helmets, designed to reduce rotational forces on the brain.
- Finally a high-end Race Helmet suitable for all disciplines
- Our latest technology in FIS-approved race helmets
- Especially crafted for speed and slalom events, and used in the World Cup
- Carbon fibre for a lightweigh yet strong finish
- Emergency removal ear pads
- Two-piece ear ports for excellent hearing at high speed.
- Equipped with MIPS, a technology that reduces rotational forces on the brain
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99
- Colour: Dirt Black
- Size: S-M