- Colour: Cast Blue Black Hyper
- Size: L
Specialized Creo SL E5 Comp Bike
It's you, only faster.
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 1.5, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned for road and gravel and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. The new Smooth Boot and top cap also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
Details & Specs
Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
|Shifters/ Derailleur||Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
Rear: Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm
|Wheels/ Inner Tube||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
Presta, 48mm valve
|Crank & Chain||Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
|Seat||Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
||Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
Front: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Handlebars||Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
|Stem||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
||Seatpost||Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
|Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
||UI/ Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
||Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
June 3: We continue to fulfill orders everyday. Our typical fulfillment time is still 36 hrs and you should see your package within 5-10 business days.
Bikes are built in order of purchase date. Most bikes are not build and take 3-5 days to build. If you are picking up in store we will call you to setup an appointment and go over our new protocol. See it here
Thanks for your support and understanding.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 10am to 6pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 5pm ET
Woo! it's been added to your cart
You have 0 items in your cartCheckout Now
Free shipping on orders over $99