Designed specifically for women.
Specialized Como 5.0 E-Bike
When it comes to e-bikes, you won't often find the words "stylish" and "fun" in their descriptions—that is until the Turbo Como 5.0 with 650b wheels and a Low-Entry design burst onto the scene. With a comfortable geometry, a modern look, nimble 650b wheels with cushy 2.3" tires, and an additional boost from the fully integrated motor, this Turbo Como brings more fun to your bike ride than you ever could have imagined.
- The custom Turbo Aluminum Low-Entry frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that'll keep you rolling in style.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.3 motor with Rx Street Tune is the most powerful and efficient motor ever to be found on an urban e-bike. It's fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 604 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range.
- FRAME: Turbo Aluminum, low-entry frame, bottom bracket motor mount, Ground Control Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- FORK: Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 34.9mm
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Body Geometry Women's Contour
- SADDLE: Body Geometry "The Cup," 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 21mm offset, 27.2mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT T8000, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore XT T8000, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAINRINGS: 48T, custom alloy
- RIMS: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned
- FRONT HUB: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
- FRONT TIRE: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3"
- INNER TUBES: Schrader, 40mm valve
- MOTOR: Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY: Specialized U1-604, On/Off button, state of charge display, 604Wh
- CHARGER: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized harness
- UI/REMOTE: Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- HEADLIGHT: Supernova V521s, 205lm w/ alloy handlebar-mount
- TAILLIGHT: Specialized integrated saddle mount, LED technology, 6V
- KICKSTAND: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- RACK: Specialized Pizza Rack front carrier, max. weight: 15kg
- BELL: Simple bell
- FENDERS: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 52mm width, aluminum fenderstays
June 3: We continue to fulfill orders everyday. Our typical fulfillment time is still 36 hrs and you should see your package within 5-10 business days.
Bikes are built in order of purchase date. Most bikes are not build and take 3-5 days to build. If you are picking up in store we will call you to setup an appointment and go over our new protocol. See it here
Thanks for your support and understanding.
We offer free shipping in Canada for online orders over $100!
All orders ship from one of our Skiis & Biikes store locations. Orders will enter into processing on the next business day after they are placed and will be shipped in 1-3 business days. Skiis & Biikes does not ship on weekends or statutory holidays; orders placed on a Friday will enter into processing on the weekend and will be shipped the following week. We work as hard as possible to get your package dispatched within 24hrs.
All orders are shipped via UPS for most orders. In the cases that the Ship To address is a rural or remote Canadian address, Canada Post will be used.
Estimated delivery time for domestic shipments only:
- 2 - 4 Express Shipping
- 4 - 6 Day Expedited Shipping
- 6 - 10 Day Ground Shipping
In Toronto? We now ship with Goodfoot, a courier company employing those with developmental disabilities. Typical deliveries are less than 2 days and also free on orders over $99.
Hassle Free Returns for Everyone!
Skiis & Biikes will gladly exchange or refund regular-priced, new merchandise within 14 days of the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store) at any of our store locations or through an online return. After this time, an exchange or credit will be issued for a period of up to 30 days from the shipping date (online) or purchase date (in-store). All returns are subject to a restocking fee of $14 of the purchase price.
We are an independent ski, snowboard and bike retailer focused on service. We are 100% Canadian and have been family owned and operated since 1978.
Fast and Free Shipping
Price Match Guarantee
Hassle Free Returns
Kids' Half-Back Program
Need Help?Call Email Message
Monday-Friday: 10am to 6pm ET
Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET
Sunday: 1pm to 5pm ET